due to the Corona virus emergency we have to respect some rules in order to accomodate you safely and healthy.
Here you find a short list of the few and simple rules that we invite you to respect within Residenza Giotto:
- the receptionists will have to detect the temperature of the guests upon arrival and, if it is higher than 37.5 ° C (99,5 °F), they can prevent access to the accomodation.
- it is mandatory to wear a mask in all common areas inside, and on the terrace if other people are present.
- it is mandatory to keep the distance of at least one meter from the staff and other guests in all common areas.
- Guests are invited to wash their hands frequently and to use the disinfectant gel dispensers that you will find in the common areas.
- if flu symptoms occur during your stay, please notify the staff immediately.
The breakfast can be eaten only on the terrace respecting the distance of at least one meter, or in the bedroom.
Because of the new regulations, packaged products may be served.
Residenza Giotto's staff waits for you in Florence to offer you a peaceful stay!